Important packing information
- Fully tape the bottom and side part of the box with the provided tape, before you start packing.
- Packing the box; There is no weight limit, although we have adviced weights for insurance. Keep the weight reasonable.
- Deviated boxes, so called pregnant boxes have a bigger change for damage and can’t be accepted.
- While packing, fill up your shipping form. Don't use brands or other indications that shows the value.
- It is advisable that bottles with fluid seperate taped, to avoid leaking.
- Dont leave empty spaces in the box because your box might break during loading at the container (4 levels high).
- When taping the box, only use the provided LVM Cargo tape. Don't use ductape (rubber tape) at the outside of the box because this will loose when boxes are slided at the floor and on top of each other.
- When you finished taping te box, finish the Bill of Lading (shipping form) completely. Don’t fill up the Proof of Delivery at the bottom of the form.
- The best way to mark the box is:
a) Print or write with a marker the receiver’s information at a paper(address and telephone).
b) Put the paper at least at 2 sides of the box and protect it. NOT at the top or bottom of the box.
c) The addresses and phone numbers should be the same as written on the shipping form.
- Now the box is ready for transport.
- You can choose to deliver the box(es) at an address of LVM Cargo. This gives you extra discount; for the 1st box a € 5 discount and € 2,50 for every following box.
- If the box has to be picked up, contact us in time by email or phone. Also inform us if we need to bring new boxes, about the quantity and size.
- We will contact you a few days in advance for the date of collecting your box.
- When the driver will collect your box, be aware that the box is placed at ground floor or at elevator floor.
Please also read our Terms and conditions